RULES OF PLAY
Format – Typical 2 Person scramble format, 18 Hole Competition – Each team member may hit every shot. The team decides which shot it likes best and both players may hit from the location of that shot. This procedure is repeated until the ball is holed.
- Each-team member may place the ball within one (1) club length of the selected shot, but no nearer the hole. If the shot that is selected is in a hazard, sand trap, or rough, each team member may place the ball within one (1) club length of the selected shot, but the ball must remain in the hazard, sand trap, or rough, etc.
- You may stand behind a teammate to help determine the line.
- Winnings score will be determined by the “CALLAWAY HANDICAP SYSTEM”
- Tie Breaks will be determined by matching cards hole #18 back for 1st Place only.
- Tees Ladies- RED Men-WHITE Sr. (age 60 - 69) – GOLD Sr. (age 70-Up) - RED
Lunch and scoring will take place in the Sanctuary Bar & Grill