RULES OF PLAY
Format – BIRDIE BACK 2-Person scramble format – On your starting hole each team member will hit from the shortest tee of the team. From there you will play a typical 2-person scramble. Each team member may hit every shot. The team decides which shot it likes best and both players may hit from the location of that shot. This procedure is repeated until the ball is holed. If a birdie or better is made the team will tee off from the next tee back on next hole. If a bogey or worse is made the team will tee off from the next tee forward on next hole. ALL TEE’s ARE IN PLAY
- Each-team member may place the ball within one (1) club length of the selected shot, but no nearer the hole. If the shot that is selected is in a hazard, sand trap, or rough, each team member may place the ball within one (1) club length of the selected shot, but the ball must remain in the hazard, sand trap, or rough, etc.
- When putting you must place your ball within two (2) inches of the selected shot, no nearer the hole. DO NOTtap-in putts until all members have attempted the original putt. Once ball is holed the hole is over.
- You may stand behind a teammate to help determine the line.
- Flights will be determined by splitting field in half after scores are posted. Will pay 1stand 2nd place in both flights.
- Tie Breaks for all “PLACES”will be determined by matching cards starting on the #1 handicap hole, then #2 handicap hole, etc.
- Tees Ladies- RED
- Sr. (age 60 – 69) - GOLD
- Sr. (age 70 - 69) - RED/GREEN